Table of Contents
The Utah Valley Wolverines (9-4, 0-0 WAC) will look to continue a six-game win streak when they host the Sam Houston Bearkats (10-2, 0-0 WAC) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 29, 2022 as 2-point favorites. The Bearkats have won three games in a row. The point total in the matchup is set at 131.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Bearkats
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Orem, Utah
- Arena: UCCU Center
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Valley has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- The Wolverines have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -131 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wolverines have compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Bearkats are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- Utah Valley’s average total in outings this season has been 145.5, 14.5 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Sam Houston Betting Stats & Info
- Sam Houston has won two of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bearkats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +107 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bearkats’ ATS record is 7-2-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Bearkats are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average total for Sam Houston’s games this year is 2.2 more points than the point total of 131 for this outing.
Utah Valley vs. Sam Houston Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Valley Rank||Utah Valley AVG||Sam Houston AVG||Sam Houston Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolverines this season is Justin Harmon, who averages 14.8 points, 4.1 rebounds, and three assists per game.
- Aziz Bandaogo leads Utah Valley in rebounding, averaging 10.2 per game, while Trey Woodbury leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Le’Tre Darthard leads the Wolverines in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Sam Houston Bearkats Leaders
- The Bearkats’ Qua Grant averages enough points (12.7 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Javion May is at the top of the Sam Houston rebounding leaderboard with 4.7 rebounds per game. He also scores 5.1 points and tacks on 1.1 assists per game.
- Donte Powers hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Bearkats.