Table of Contents
The Colgate Raiders (6-7, 0-0 Patriot) visit the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (5-8, 0-0 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Reitz Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 30, 2022. The Greyhounds are 8-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Greyhounds
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Reitz Arena
Colgate Betting Stats & Information
- Colgate has gone 4-6 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 40%).
- The Raiders have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -385 or shorter.
- The Raiders are 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Greyhounds have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Colgate’s games this season is 14 more points than the total of 139.5 in this matchup.
Loyola (MD) Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola (MD) has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- The Greyhounds have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +283 moneyline set for this game.
- The Greyhounds are 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Greyhounds are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Loyola (MD) this year is 4.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colgate vs. Loyola (MD) Season Stat Comparison
|Colgate Rank||Colgate AVG||Loyola (MD) AVG||Loyola (MD) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colgate Raiders Leaders
- The Raiders leader in points and assists is Tucker Richardson, who puts up 16.2 points per game along with 4.6 assists.
- Malcolm Baily leads Colgate in rebounding, pulling down nine rebounds per game while also scoring 4 points a contest.
- Richardson leads the Raiders in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Loyola (MD) Greyhounds Leaders
- Kenny Jones’ points (11.2 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Greyhounds’ leaderboards.
- Golden Dike is at the top of the Loyola (MD) rebounding leaderboard with 6.1 rebounds per game. He also scores 5.6 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Jones knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Greyhounds.