Table of Contents
The Hartford Hawks (4-11) are underdogs (by 8 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Morgan State Bears (4-8) on Friday, December 30, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is 136.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: West Hartford, Connecticut
- Arena: Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion
Morgan State Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first time this season when Morgan State is the moneyline favorite.
- The Bears have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -385 or shorter.
- The Bears have a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have a 2-7 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- Morgan State’s average point total in matchups this year is 152.1, 15.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Hartford Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Hartford has been the underdog 12 times and won one of those games.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +285 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hawks have covered the spread only twice in 12 opportunities this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Hawks are 2-7 against the spread.
- The average point total for Hartford this year is 4.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Morgan State vs. Hartford Season Stat Comparison
|Morgan State Rank||Morgan State AVG||Hartford AVG||Hartford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- The Bears leader in rebounds and assist is Malik Miller, who pulls down nine rebounds and gives out 3.9 assists per game along with scoring 16.9 points per contest.
- Isaiah Burke is Morgan State’s leading scorer, averaging 17.8 per game while tacking on 2.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Burke, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- Briggs McClain is at the top of the Hawks scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also collects 3.4 rebounds and averages 1.6 assists per game.
- Hartford’s leader in rebounds is Pano Pavlidis with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Michael Dunne with 2.6 per game.
- Dunne is the top shooter from distance for the Hawks, hitting 2.1 threes per game.