Table of Contents
The Houston Rockets (10-25) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to stop a five-game home losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (18-18) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knicks vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MSG and SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
Knicks Betting Stats & Information
- The Knicks have put together a 10-6 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 62.5% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -210 or shorter, New York has a record of 5-1 (83.3% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Knicks have put together an 18-17-1 record against the spread.
- The Knicks have a 3-4 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The Knicks have gone over in 19 of their 35 games with a set total (54.3%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have been the underdog 33 times and won 10, or 30.3%, of those games.
- This season, Houston has won seven of its 25 games, or 28%, when it is the underdog by at least +180 on the moneyline.
- The Rockets are 15-17-3 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Rockets have an ATS record of 12-12-2.
- Rockets games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
Knicks vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New York Knicks Leaders
- Julius Randle averages 23.8 points and 9.7 rebounds per game, with 3.7 assists.
- Jalen Brunson contributes with 3.2 boards and 6.5 assists per game in addition to his 20.2 PPG scoring average.
- Randle leads active Knicks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 21.6 points per game. He also collects 4.4 rebounds and racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. adds 19.3 points, 5.4 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Alperen Sengun is on the books for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
- Green hits 2.3 three-pointers per game.