Table of Contents
The Arkansas State Red Wolves (9-5, 1-0 Sun Belt) host the UL Monroe Warhawks (5-9, 1-0 Sun Belt) after winning five straight home games. The Red Wolves are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 128.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Wolves vs. Warhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Arena: First National Bank Arena
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas State has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve gone 5-2 in those games.
- The Red Wolves have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -218 or shorter.
- The Red Wolves’ ATS record is 5-6-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Warhawks are 2-6 against the spread.
- The average total in Arkansas State’s games this year is 4.1 more points than the total of 128 in this game.
UL Monroe Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UL Monroe has won one out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Warhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +173 moneyline set for this game.
- The Warhawks have a 4-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Warhawks are 2-6 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UL Monroe this season is 12.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas State Rank||Arkansas State AVG||UL Monroe AVG||UL Monroe Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Red Wolves is Caleb Fields, who scores 12.8 points and dishes out 4.8 assists per game.
- Omar El-Sheikh is Arkansas State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 9.1 boards in each contest while scoring 10.9 points per game.
- Malcolm Farrington makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Wolves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
UL Monroe Warhawks Leaders
- Tyreke Locure scores 13.2 points and adds 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Warhawks’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Thomas Howell’s stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 8.6 points and 1.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the UL Monroe rebounding leaderboard.
- Locure is reliable from deep and leads the Warhawks with 1.7 made threes per game.