Table of Contents
The Colorado State Rams (8-6, 0-1 MWC) are at home in MWC play against the San Jose State Spartans (10-4, 1-0 MWC) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Rams are favored by 8 points in the game. The over/under is 133.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Arena: Moby Arena
Colorado State Betting Stats & Information
- Colorado State is 6-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Rams have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -362 or shorter.
- The Rams have gone 5-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Spartans are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average total Colorado State has had in its matchups this year is 11.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
San Jose State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, San Jose State has won four out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +275 odds on them winning this game.
- The Spartans are 9-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Spartans have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- San Jose State’s games this year have averaged a total of 134.4 points, 0.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Colorado State vs. San Jose State Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado State Rank||Colorado State AVG||San Jose State AVG||San Jose State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- Isaiah Stevens leads the Rams in points and assists per game, scoring 17.1 points and distributing 6 assists.
- Colorado State’s best rebounder is John Tonje, who averages 5.1 boards per game in addition to his 14.3 PPG average.
- Tonje leads the Rams in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- Omari Moore averages 14 points and adds 4.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Spartans’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Sage Tolbert is at the top of the San Jose State rebounding leaderboard with eight rebounds per game. He also notches 9.9 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Trey Anderson makes 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Spartans.