Table of Contents
The VMI Keydets (5-9, 0-1 SoCon) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (5-9, 1-0 SoCon) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buccaneers vs. Keydets
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Lexington, Virginia
- Arena: Cameron Hall
|East Tennessee State||-4.5||146|
East Tennessee State Betting Stats & Information
- East Tennessee State has won two of seven games when the moneyline favorite this season (28.6%).
- The Buccaneers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -201 or shorter.
- The Buccaneers have gone 4-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Keydets have a 7-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for East Tennessee State’s games this year is 5.8 fewer points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
VMI Betting Stats & Info
- This season, VMI has won two out of the 11 games, or 18.2%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Keydets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +162 odds on them winning this game.
- The Keydets’ ATS record is 8-4-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Keydets are 7-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for VMI this year is 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
East Tennessee State vs. VMI Season Stat Comparison
|East Tennessee State Rank||East Tennessee State AVG||VMI AVG||VMI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
East Tennessee State Buccaneers Leaders
- Jordan King leads the Buccaneers in scoring, tallying 13.1 points per game to go with four rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- East Tennessee State’s leading rebounder is Jaden Seymour averaging 7.4 boards per game and its best passer is Allen Strothers and his 3.9 assists per game.
- Deanthony Tipler makes more threes per game than any other member of the Buccaneers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
VMI Keydets Leaders
- Sean Conway holds the top spot on the Keydets leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.2 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Tony Felder notches more assists than any other VMI teammate with 3.5 per game. He also scores 10.9 points and pulls down 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Conway is reliable from deep and leads the Keydets with 2.7 made threes per game.