Table of Contents
The Pepperdine Waves (7-7, 0-0 WCC) visit the No. 10 Gonzaga Bulldogs (11-3, 0-0 WCC) after losing four road games in a row. The Bulldogs are heavy favorites by 19.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 158.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Waves
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Spokane, Washington
- Arena: McCarthey Athletic Center
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Information
- Gonzaga has won seven of nine games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (77.8%).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have gone 4-9-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total for Gonzaga’s games this year is 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 158.5 in this matchup.
Pepperdine Betting Stats & Info
- Pepperdine has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Waves have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1500.
- The Waves have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- Pepperdine’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 151.6 points, 6.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Gonzaga vs. Pepperdine Season Stat Comparison
|Gonzaga Rank||Gonzaga AVG||Pepperdine AVG||Pepperdine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Drew Timme, who puts up 21.8 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Gonzaga’s best passer is Nolan Hickman, who averages 3.8 assists per game to go with his 8.6 PPG scoring average.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Julian Strawther, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Pepperdine Waves Leaders
- Maxwell Lewis is the top scorer for the Waves with 19.4 points per game. He also tacks on 5.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Jevon Porter has a stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 10.5 points and 0.7 assists per game for Pepperdine to take the top rebound spot on the team. Mike Mitchell Jr. has the top spot for assists with 4.6 per game, adding 11 points and 4.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Mitchell is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Waves, hitting 2.5 threes per game.