Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Jordan Akins, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. AFC South foes hit the field in Week 17 when Akins and the Houston Texans (2-12-1) meet the Jacksonville Jaguars (7-8) at NRG Stadium.
Jordan Akins Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 23.5 (-120)
Jordan Akins Receiving Stats
- Akins has totaled 387 yards receiving on 31 catches with three TDs this season, averaging 29.8 yards per game.
- So far this season, 8.7% of the 495 passes thrown by his team have gone Akins’ way.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 24 touchdowns on offense this season, or 12.5%.
- Against the Jaguars, Akins has averaged 15.3 receiving yards per game in his three career matchups, 8.2 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Akins, in three games against them, has surpassed 23.5 receiving yards once.
- In three matchups versus the Jaguars, Akins has not had a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- at Titans (12/24/2022): 3 receptions, 39 yardsvs. Chiefs (12/18/2022): 3 receptions, 22 yards, 1 TDat Cowboys (12/11/2022): 1 reception, 5 yards