Table of Contents
The Louisville Cardinals (2-11) are heavy underdogs (+23.5) as they look to stop a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the No. 19 Kentucky Wildcats (8-4) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Rupp Arena. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky
- Arena: Rupp Arena
Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Kentucky has gone 5-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4%).
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have compiled a 4-8-0 record against the spread.
- The average total Kentucky has had in its games this season is 7.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Louisville Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Louisville has won one out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +2800.
- The Cardinals have only covered the spread twice in 13 opportunities this season.
- The average over/under in Louisville’s games this year is 2.7 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Kentucky vs. Louisville Season Stat Comparison
|Kentucky Rank||Kentucky AVG||Louisville AVG||Louisville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kentucky Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Oscar Tshiebwe, who averages 15.8 points and 13.6 rebounds per game.
- Sahvir Wheeler is Kentucky’s best passer, dispensing 6.5 assists per game while scoring 9.1 PPG.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Antonio Reeves, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
Louisville Cardinals Leaders
- El Ellis’ points (17.1 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cardinals’ leaderboards.
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield grabs 6.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.1 points per game and adds 0.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Louisville rebounding leaderboard.
- Ellis is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Cardinals, hitting two threes per game.