Table of Contents
The Montana Grizzlies (6-7, 0-1 Big Sky) are at home in Big Sky action against the Idaho Vandals (6-8, 0-1 Big Sky) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Grizzlies are favored by 9.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Vandals
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Missoula, Montana
- Arena: Dahlberg Arena
Montana Betting Stats & Information
- Montana has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-2).
- The Grizzlies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -500 or shorter.
- The Grizzlies’ ATS record is 5-7-0 this season.
- The Vandals have a 3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- Montana’s average point total in outings this year is 139.5, one points below the total in this game.
Idaho Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Idaho has won three out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Vandals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +360 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Vandals have put together a 7-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Vandals have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 9.5 points or more.
- The average over/under for Idaho’s games this season is 6.1 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Montana vs. Idaho Season Stat Comparison
|Montana Rank||Montana AVG||Idaho AVG||Idaho Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Grizzlies is Josh Bannan, who tallies 16.3 points, 8.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Aanen Moody leads the Grizzlies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Idaho Vandals Leaders
- The Vandals’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Isaac Jones with 17.9 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Divant’e Moffitt notches more assists than any other Idaho teammate with 5.5 per game. He also scores 17 points and grabs 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Yusef Salih is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Vandals, hitting 1.9 threes per game.