Table of Contents
The Wyoming Cowboys (5-8, 0-1 MWC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 22 New Mexico Lobos (13-0, 1-0 MWC) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Arena-Auditorium. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Arena: Arena-Auditorium
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico has won all 10 games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Lobos have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -160 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lobos have put together an 8-3-1 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys have a 1-1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- New Mexico’s average point total in outings this year is 152.6, 6.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wyoming has been listed as the underdog in four games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +131 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cowboys have gone 3-8-1 ATS this season.
- The Cowboys have a 1-1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Wyoming’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 139 points, 7.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- The Lobos leader in points and assists is Jaelen House, who scores 17.2 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Morris Udeze is New Mexico’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.8 boards in each contest while scoring 16.9 points per game.
- The Lobos get the most three-point shooting production out of House, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- Noah Reynolds is the top scorer for the Cowboys with 14.8 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his stats.
- The Wyoming leaders in rebounding and assists are Hunter Thompson with 5.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.2 points and one assist per game) and Hunter Maldonado with 3.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.3 points and 4.1 rebounds per game).
- Brendan Wenzel is dependable from distance and leads the Cowboys with 1.9 made threes per game.