Table of Contents
The Northern Kentucky Norse (8-6, 3-0 Horizon) are heavy favorites (-13) as they attempt to stop a three-game road slide when they square off against the IUPUI Jaguars (3-10, 0-2 Horizon) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 123.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Norse vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Kentucky has won four of seven games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (57.1%).
- The Norse have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1154 or shorter.
- The Norse have gone 3-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Jaguars are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Northern Kentucky’s games this year is 8.6 more points than the total of 123.5 in this matchup.
IUPUI Betting Stats & Info
- This season, IUPUI has been the underdog 11 times and won one of those games.
- The Jaguars have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +667 moneyline set for this game.
- The Jaguars are 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 13 points or more, the Jaguars have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The average point total for IUPUI this season is 9.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Northern Kentucky vs. IUPUI Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||IUPUI AVG||IUPUI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Norse this season is Marques Warrick, who averages 19.7 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Chris Brandon averaging 9.6 boards per game and its best passer is Xavier Rhodes and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Warrick makes more threes per game than any other member of the Norse, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
IUPUI Jaguars Leaders
- Jlynn Counter is at the top of the Jaguars scoring leaderboard with 13.3 points per game. He also pulls down 4.2 rebounds and dishes out 2.5 assists per game.
- IUPUI’s leader in rebounds is Chris Osten with six per game, and its leader in assists is Bryce Monroe with 3.8 per game.
- Vincent Brady II is reliable from three-point range and leads the Jaguars with 1.8 made threes per game.