Table of Contents
The UMKC Kangaroos (5-10, 1-1 Summit) visit the Omaha Mavericks (5-9, 1-1 Summit) after losing four straight road games. The Mavericks are favored by only 2 points in the matchup, which starts at 2:05 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:05 PM ET
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: Baxter Arena
Omaha Betting Stats & Information
- Omaha has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Mavericks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter.
- The Mavericks’ ATS record is 9-4-0 this season.
- The Kangaroos have a 5-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Omaha’s average point total in matchups this season is 146.7, 12.2 points higher than the total in this game.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UMKC has been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- The Kangaroos have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +112 moneyline set for this game.
- The Kangaroos’ ATS record is 7-6-0 this year.
- The Kangaroos have a 5-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- UMKC’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 132.5 points, two fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Omaha vs. UMKC Season Stat Comparison
|Omaha Rank||Omaha AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- Frankie Fidler leads the Mavericks in scoring and rebounding, putting up 12.2 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- JJ White is Omaha’s best passer, dishing out 4.2 assists per game while scoring 9.7 PPG.
- The Mavericks get the most three-point shooting production out of Kyle Luedtke, who makes two threes per game.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Rayquawndis Mitchell is the top scorer for the Kangaroos with 17.3 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his stats.
- The UMKC leaders in rebounding and assists are Allen David Mukeba Jr. with 8.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.7 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Anderson Kopp with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 13 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Kopp is the top shooter from distance for the Kangaroos, hitting 2.8 threes per game.