Table of Contents
The UMass Minutemen (9-3, 0-0 A-10) visit the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (6-7, 0-0 A-10) after winning five straight road games. The Bonnies are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The point total is set at 136 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bonnies vs. Minutemen
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Olean, New York
- Arena: Reilly Center
Saint Bonaventure Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Bonaventure has a 5-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 55.6% of those games).
- The Bonnies have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- The Bonnies are 6-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Minutemen have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Saint Bonaventure’s games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
UMass Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UMass has won two out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Minutemen have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Minutemen are 7-5-0 ATS this year.
- The Minutemen have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for UMass this season is 0.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Saint Bonaventure vs. UMass Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Bonaventure Rank||Saint Bonaventure AVG||UMass AVG||UMass Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Bonaventure Bonnies Leaders
- Daryl Banks III leads the Bonnies in scoring, tallying 15.6 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Yann Farell is Saint Bonaventure’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.5 per game, while Kyrell Luc is its best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- The Bonnies get the most three-point shooting production out of Banks, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- Matt Cross averages 12.1 points and 6.5 rebounds per game for the Minutemen, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Noah Fernandes notches more assists than any other UMass player with 3.4 per game. He also scores 11.4 points and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- T.J. Weeks is dependable from three-point range and leads the Minutemen with 1.8 made threes per game.