Table of Contents
The Lindenwood Lions (5-9, 0-1 OVC) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (4-10, 0-1 OVC) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Hyland Performance Arena. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Saint Charles, Missouri
- Arena: Hyland Performance Arena
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee Tech has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Golden Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -128 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Golden Eagles have put together a 5-5-1 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Lions have a 5-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Tennessee Tech’s games this season is 5.4 more points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
Lindenwood Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Lindenwood has been the underdog 10 times and won two of those games.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +103.
- The Lions are 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 5-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Lindenwood this season is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee Tech vs. Lindenwood Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Tech Rank||Tennessee Tech AVG||Lindenwood AVG||Lindenwood Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jaylen Sebree leads the Golden Eagles in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 12.9 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Brett Thompson leads Tennessee Tech in assists, averaging three per game while also scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Tyrone Perry leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Lindenwood Lions Leaders
- Chris Childs racks up 14.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Lions.
- Cam Burrell has a stat line of 6.2 rebounds, 11 points and 1.4 assists per game for Lindenwood to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kevin Caldwell Jr. has the top spot for assists with 3.9 per game, adding 12.2 points and 3.9 rebounds per contest.
- Childs is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Lions, hitting 2.1 threes per game.