Table of Contents
The No. 6 Texas Longhorns (11-1, 0-0 Big 12) will attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma Sooners (9-3, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Lloyd Noble Center as only 2.5-point favorites. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Sooners
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Arena: Lloyd Noble Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas has won 88.9% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-1).
- The Longhorns have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter.
- The Longhorns have gone 5-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Sooners are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Texas’ average point total in outings this year is 145.9, 12.4 points higher than the total in this game.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- Oklahoma has won two of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Sooners have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +112.
- The Sooners have gone 6-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Sooners have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Oklahoma’s games this season have averaged a total of 129.7 points, 3.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Texas vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- Marcus Carr leads the Longhorns in points and assists per game, scoring 17.8 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Texas’ best rebounder is Timmy Allen, who averages six boards per game in addition to his 9.8 PPG average.
- The Longhorns get the most three-point shooting production out of Carr, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Grant Sherfield collects 18 points and adds 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Sooners’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Tanner Groves is at the top of the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 11.1 points and tacks on 2.2 assists per game.
- Sherfield is the most prolific from deep for the Sooners, hitting 2.9 threes per game.