Table of Contents
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (12-2, 0-0 America East) hit the road in America East play against the NJIT Highlanders (3-10, 0-0 America East) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The River Hawks are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the game. The point total is 136.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for River Hawks vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: NJIT Wellness and Events Center
UMass-Lowell Betting Stats & Information
- UMass-Lowell has been the moneyline favorite 10 times this season. They’ve gone 9-1 in those games.
- The River Hawks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -546 or shorter.
- The River Hawks have gone 9-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Highlanders are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- The average over/under UMass-Lowell has had set in matchups this season is 7.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
NJIT Betting Stats & Info
- NJIT has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won twice.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +393.
- The Highlanders have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 10-point underdogs this year, the Highlanders are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under in NJIT’s games this season is 3.5 fewer points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
UMass-Lowell vs. NJIT Season Stat Comparison
|UMass-Lowell Rank||UMass-Lowell AVG||NJIT AVG||NJIT Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass-Lowell River Hawks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the River Hawks is Abdoul Karim Coulibaly, who averages 13.5 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Ayinde Hikim leads UMass-Lowell in assists, averaging 4.2 per game while also scoring 9.9 points per contest.
- The River Hawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Yuri Covington, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
NJIT Highlanders Leaders
- Miles Coleman is the top scorer for the Highlanders with 14 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Kevin Osawe has a stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 9.4 points and 0.8 assists per game for NJIT to take the top rebound spot on the team. Raheim Sullivan holds the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 6 points and 3.4 rebounds per outing.
- Adam Hess makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Highlanders.