Table of Contents
The VCU Rams (9-4, 0-0 A-10) are heavily favored (by 12 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (6-7, 0-0 A-10) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Explorers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Arena: Stuart C. Siegel Center
VCU Betting Stats & Information
- VCU has put together a 9-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 81.8% of those games).
- The Rams have not played a game with moneyline odds of -811 or shorter.
- The Rams have gone 4-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Explorers have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 12 points or more this year.
- VCU’s average point total in outings this season is 131.8, 3.7 points below the over/under in this game.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- La Salle has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Explorers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +537 moneyline set for this game.
- The Explorers’ ATS record is 6-7-0 this season.
- The Explorers are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 12 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for La Salle’s games this year is 5.4 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
VCU vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|VCU Rank||VCU AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
VCU Rams Leaders
- Adrian Baldwin Jr. leads the Rams in points and assists per game, scoring 12.3 points and distributing 6.6 assists.
- Jalen DeLoach leads VCU in rebounding, pulling down 6.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.8 points a contest.
- Baldwin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rams, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- The Explorers’ Khalil Brantley racks up enough points (13.9 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Hassan Drame is at the top of the La Salle rebounding leaderboard with 5.1 rebounds per game. He also racks up 7.8 points and tacks on 1.2 assists per game.
- Josh Nickelberry knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Explorers.