Table of Contents
The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (4-10, 0-1 Big Sky) are 7-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Weber State Wildcats (6-8, 1-0 Big Sky) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Dee Events Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 138.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Lumberjacks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Ogden, Utah
- Arena: Dee Events Center
Weber State Betting Stats & Information
- Weber State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Wildcats have not played as a moneyline favorite of -307 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 7 points or more, the Lumberjacks have a 6-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Weber State’s games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Arizona has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won two (20%) of those contests.
- The Lumberjacks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +238 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lumberjacks’ ATS record is 7-5-0 this year.
- The Lumberjacks have a 6-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Northern Arizona this season is 10.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Weber State vs. Northern Arizona Season Stat Comparison
|Weber State Rank||Weber State AVG||Northern Arizona AVG||Northern Arizona Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Wildcats is Dillon Jones, who tallies 15.3 points, 9.4 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Steven Verplancken Jr., who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- Carson Towt leads the Lumberjacks in both rebounds and assists with 8.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Jalen Cole counts for 17.3 points per game, making him the top scorer on Northern Arizona’s squad.
- Cone is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Lumberjacks, hitting 2.5 threes per game.