Table of Contents
The Columbia Lions (5-10, 0-0 Ivy League) are heavy underdogs (+14.5) as they look to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Yale Bulldogs (10-3, 0-0 Ivy League) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 132.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium
Yale Betting Stats & Information
- Yale has won all six games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Bulldogs have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -1500 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 14.5-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 1-1 against the spread.
- Yale’s average total in outings this season has been 133.1, 0.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Columbia Betting Stats & Info
- Columbia has been underdogs in 12 games this season and won two (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +783.
- The Lions have a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 14.5 points or more this year.
- Columbia’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 138.3 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Yale vs. Columbia Season Stat Comparison
|Yale Rank||Yale AVG||Columbia AVG||Columbia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Matt Knowling, who accumulates 16.2 points and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Yale’s best passer is Bez Mbeng, who averages three assists per game to go with his 7.2 PPG scoring average.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of John Poulakidas, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Columbia Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa with 12.6 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Avery Brown notches more assists than any other Columbia teammate with 2.7 per game. He also averages 9.4 points and pulls down 2.1 rebounds per game.
- De La Rosa is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Lions, hitting 2.4 threes per game.