Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bearcats (10-4, 1-0 AAC) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Temple Owls (7-7, 1-0 AAC) on Sunday, January 1, 2023 at Liacouras Center. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Owls
- Game Day: Sunday, January 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Liacouras Center
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Information
- Cincinnati has won nine of 10 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (90%).
- The Bearcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -189 or shorter.
- The Bearcats are 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Owls are 2-1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Cincinnati has had in its matchups this year is 7.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Temple Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Temple has been the underdog five times and won three of those games.
- The Owls have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +149 moneyline set for this game.
- The Owls’ ATS record is 6-6-2 this season.
- The Owls have a 2-1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Temple this year is 5.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Cincinnati vs. Temple Season Stat Comparison
|Cincinnati Rank||Cincinnati AVG||Temple AVG||Temple Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bearcats this season is David Dejulius, who averages 16.4 points, 1.4 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Viktor Lakhin is Cincinnati’s leading rebounder, grabbing eight per game, while Mika Adams-Woods is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Landers Nolley II leads the Bearcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Temple Owls Leaders
- Khalif Battle is at the top of the Owls scoring leaderboard with 18.7 points per game. He also grabs 3.8 rebounds and dishes out 1.7 assists per game.
- Jamille Reynolds has a stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 11.1 points and 0.4 assists per game for Temple to take the top rebound spot on the team. Hysier Miller has the top spot for assists with 4.1 per game, adding 7.9 points and 3.3 rebounds per outing.
- Battle is dependable from three-point range and leads the Owls with three made threes per game.