Table of Contents
The Atlanta Hawks (17-19) are underdogs (+3) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (19-18) at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, January 2, 2023 at Chase Center. The contest airs on NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSSE.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Monday, January 2, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSSE
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
Warriors Betting Stats & Information
- The Warriors have won 63.6% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (14-8).
- Golden State has gone 12-6 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter (winning 66.7%).
- The Warriors are 17-19-1 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Warriors are 9-9-1 against the spread.
- Warriors games have hit the over in 20 out of 36 opportunities (55.6%).
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- The Hawks have entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- This season, Atlanta has won three of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +129 on the moneyline.
- The Hawks have covered the spread 14 times in 36 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this year, the Hawks have gone 5-4 against the spread.
- This year, 21 of the Hawks’ games have gone over the point total.
Warriors vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- The Warriors active scoring leader is Stephen Curry, who averages 30 per contest to go with 6.6 rebounds and 6.8 assists.
- Draymond Green is averaging eight points, 6.6 assists and 6.6 rebounds per game, while Kevon Looney adds 6.5 points, 2.9 assists and 7.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Warriors get five three-pointers per game out of Curry.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young scores 27.4 points per game, while also grabbing 2.8 rebounds and averaging 9.9 assists per game.
- Clint Capela’s statline of 11.9 rebounds, 12 points and 0.7 assists adds to the squard’s output.
- Young is dependable from three-point range with 2.2 made threes per game.