Table of Contents
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-5, 0-1 Big 12) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the No. 24 West Virginia Mountaineers (10-3, 0-1 Big 12) on Monday, January 2, 2023 at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Monday, January 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Arena: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma State has an 8-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Cowboys have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -152 or shorter.
- The Cowboys’ ATS record is 7-6-0 this season.
- The average point total for Oklahoma State’s games this season is 6.1 fewer points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
West Virginia Betting Stats & Info
- West Virginia has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Mountaineers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +129.
- The Mountaineers are 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for West Virginia this year is 8.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||West Virginia AVG||West Virginia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Cowboys this season is Bryce Thompson, who averages 12.4 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Moussa Cisse leads Oklahoma State in rebounding, averaging 10.5 per game, while Avery Anderson III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Thompson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- Erik Stevenson is the top scorer for the Mountaineers with 13.9 points per game. He also adds three rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Jimmy Bell Jr. puts up a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 6.5 points and 0.6 assists per game for West Virginia to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kedrian Johnson holds the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 9.5 points and 2.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Stevenson makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mountaineers.