Table of Contents
The UCSB Gauchos (10-2, 1-0 Big West) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to extend a six-game home winning streak when they host the UCSD Tritons (6-7, 1-0 Big West) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gauchos vs. Tritons
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Santa Barbara, California
- Arena: Thunderdome-UC Santa Barbara Events Center
UCSB Betting Stats & Information
- UCSB has a 6-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7% of those games).
- The Gauchos have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -808 or shorter.
- The Gauchos are 7-3-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 12.5-point underdogs this season, the Tritons are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in UCSB’s games this year is 6.3 more points than the total of 129.5 in this matchup.
UCSD Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UCSD has won four out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tritons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +546.
- The Tritons have a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tritons are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UCSD this season is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCSB vs. UCSD Season Stat Comparison
|UCSB Rank||UCSB AVG||UCSD AVG||UCSD Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCSB Gauchos Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Gauchos is Ajay Mitchell, who scores 16.1 points and dishes out 4.5 assists per game.
- UCSB’s best rebounder is Andre Kelly, who averages 6.9 boards per game in addition to his 8.8 PPG average.
- Cole Anderson leads the Gauchos in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UCSD Tritons Leaders
- Bryce Pope is the top scorer for the Tritons with 19.2 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his stats.
- The UCSD leaders in rebounding and assists are Emmanuel Tshimanga with 7.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 8 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Roddie Anderson III with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.1 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Pope is reliable from three-point range and leads the Tritons with 2.5 made threes per game.