Table of Contents
Ahead of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Joe Mixon and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN. Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals (11-4) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (12-3) in Week 17 at Paycor Stadium.
Joe Mixon Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: January 2, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 24.5 (-120)
Joe Mixon Rushing Stats
- Mixon has racked up a team-leading 787 rushing yards (60.5 per game) and scored six TDs.
- He also has grabbed 55 passes for 400 yards (30.8 yards per game) and two scores this season.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 17.0% of his team’s 47 offensive TDs.
- He has received 199 of his team’s 379 carries this season (52.5%).
- Mixon ranks 24th in rushing yards after contact this season with 309, thanks in part to eight broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- at Patriots (12/24/2022): 16 carries, 65 yards; 7 receptions, 43 yardsat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 11 carries, 21 yards; 5 receptions, 33 yardsvs. Browns (12/11/2022): 14 carries, 96 yards