Table of Contents
The Lafayette Leopards (2-12, 0-1 Patriot) are just 2-point favorites as they attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Army Black Knights (7-7, 1-0 Patriot) on Monday, January 2, 2023 at Kirby Sports Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Leopards vs. Black Knights
- Game Day: Monday, January 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Easton, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Kirby Sports Center
Lafayette Betting Stats & Information
- Lafayette has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Leopards have not played as a moneyline favorite of -138 or shorter.
- The Leopards’ ATS record is 8-5-1 this season.
- The Black Knights have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Lafayette’s games this year is 4.4 fewer points than the over/under of 132.5 in this matchup.
Army Betting Stats & Info
- Army has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Black Knights have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +111.
- The Black Knights are 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Black Knights are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Army this season is 15.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Lafayette vs. Army Season Stat Comparison
|Lafayette Rank||Lafayette AVG||Army AVG||Army Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- CJ Fulton leads the Leopards in rebounds and assists. Fulton averages 11.3 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 4.5 assists per game.
- Leo O’Boyle is Lafayette’s leading scorer, tallying 12.4 per game while tacking on 3.1 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- The Leopards get the most three-point shooting production out of O’Boyle, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Army Black Knights Leaders
- Jalen Rucker scores 13.9 points and adds 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Black Knights’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Charlie Peterson grabs 5.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.1 points per game and adds 2.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Army rebounding leaderboard.
- Coleton Benson hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Black Knights.