Table of Contents
The UIC Flames (9-6, 1-3 MVC) are underdogs (by 5 points) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Belmont Bruins (9-6, 2-2 MVC) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Flames
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Credit Union 1 Arena
Belmont Betting Stats & Information
- Belmont has gone 5-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 55.6%).
- The Bruins have not played a game with moneyline odds of -207 or shorter.
- The Bruins are 6-7-1 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Flames are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under Belmont has had set in games this season is four more points than this outing’s point total.
UIC Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UIC has won one out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Flames have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +169.
- The Flames’ ATS record is 10-4-0 this year.
- The Flames have a 2-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in UIC’s games this year is 7.1 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Belmont vs. UIC Season Stat Comparison
|Belmont Rank||Belmont AVG||UIC AVG||UIC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- The Bruins leader in points and rebounds is Ben Sheppard, who scores 18.1 points and pulls down 4.7 boards per game.
- Keishawn Davidson is Belmont’s best passer, dishing out 4.2 assists per game while scoring 8.7 PPG.
- Drew Friberg makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bruins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest.
UIC Flames Leaders
- Jace Carter is at the top of the Flames scoring leaderboard with 15.7 points per game. He also pulls down 5.9 rebounds and racks up 1.5 assists per game.
- Toby Okani puts up a stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 12.6 points and 2.1 assists per game for UIC to take the top rebound spot on the team. Trevante Anderson holds the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 11.5 points and three rebounds per outing.
- Carter is consistent from distance and leads the Flames with 1.5 made threes per game.