Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (12-3, 2-0 MWC) are favored (by 4.5 points) to build on an eight-game home win streak when they host the Colorado State Rams (8-7, 0-2 MWC) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. The point total is 139.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Rams
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada is 9-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90%).
- The Wolf Pack have not played as a moneyline favorite of -209 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wolf Pack have put together a 9-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Rams have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- Nevada’s average point total in matchups this season is 138.3, 1.2 points below the over/under in this game.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Colorado State has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +169.
- The Rams have gone 5-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Rams have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- Colorado State’s games this year have averaged a total of 145.1 points, 5.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nevada vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolf Pack this season is Jarod Lucas, who averages 17.4 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Darrion Williams leads Nevada in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Kenan Blackshear leads the team in assists, distributing an average of five in each contest.
- The Wolf Pack get the most three-point shooting production out of Lucas, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- Isaiah Stevens averages 18 points and adds 6.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Rams’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- John Tonje is at the top of the Colorado State rebounding leaderboard with five rebounds per game. He also racks up 14 points and adds one assist per game.
- Tonje is the most prolific from deep for the Rams, hitting two threes per game.