Table of Contents
The Washington State Cougars (6-9, 1-3 Pac-12) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game road slide when they take on the Arizona State Sun Devils (11-3, 2-1 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at Desert Financial Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 130.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sun Devils vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Arena: Desert Financial Arena
Arizona State Betting Stats & Information
- Arizona State has won eight of 10 games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Sun Devils have not played as a moneyline favorite of -237 or shorter.
- The Sun Devils have an 8-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Arizona State has had in its matchups this year is 5.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Washington State Betting Stats & Info
- Washington State has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +193.
- So far this season, the Cougars have put together a 7-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Cougars are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Washington State this season is 4.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Arizona State vs. Washington State Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona State Rank||Arizona State AVG||Washington State AVG||Washington State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona State Sun Devils Leaders
- Marcus Bagley leads the Sun Devils in scoring, tallying 12.5 points per game to go with four rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Warren Washington leads Arizona State in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Frankie Collins leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.5 in each contest.
- The Sun Devils get the most three-point shooting production out of Desmond Cambridge, who knocks down two threes per game.
Washington State Cougars Leaders
- TJ Bamba sits at the top of the Cougars scoring leaderboard with 15.9 points per game. He also grabs 4.5 rebounds and averages 1.5 assists per game.
- Washington State’s leader in rebounds is Mouhamed Gueye with 8.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Justin Powell with 3.5 per game.
- Jabe Mullins knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cougars.