Table of Contents
The Washington Huskies (9-6, 1-3 Pac-12) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 5 Arizona Wildcats (13-1, 2-1 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at McKale Center as heavy, 18-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 154.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Arena: McKale Center
Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- Arizona has won 92.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (12-1).
- The Wildcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2727 or shorter.
- The Wildcats have a 6-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- Arizona’s average point total in matchups this season is 161.5, seven points higher than the over/under in this game.
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- Washington has been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Huskies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1275 moneyline set for this game.
- The Huskies are 6-9-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under in Washington’s games this year is 18.2 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 for this outing.
Arizona vs. Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Washington AVG||Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Azuolas Tubelis, who averages 20.1 points, 8.7 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Oumar Ballo leads Arizona in rebounding, averaging 9.3 per game, while Kerr Kriisa leads the team in assists, distributing an average of six in each contest.
- Courtney Ramey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Washington Huskies Leaders
- Keion Brooks Jr. records 16.2 points and 6.4 rebounds per game for the Huskies, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- PJ Fuller notches more assists than any other Washington player with 3.2 per game. He also scores 8.1 points and pulls down 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Cole Bajema averages 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.