Table of Contents
The Cal Baptist Lancers (8-7, 0-2 WAC) are favored (-5.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Utah Tech Trailblazers (9-6, 1-1 WAC) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at CBU Events Center. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Trailblazers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: CBU Events Center
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Information
- Cal Baptist has won five of nine games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (55.6%).
- The Lancers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -198 or shorter.
- The Lancers have a 6-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Trailblazers have a 3-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Cal Baptist has had set in matchups this season is 3.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Utah Tech has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- The Trailblazers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +164.
- The Trailblazers are 9-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Trailblazers have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Utah Tech’s games this year is 12.4 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Cal Baptist vs. Utah Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Baptist Rank||Cal Baptist AVG||Utah Tech AVG||Utah Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Lancers is Taran Armstrong, who scores 10.8 points and distributes 4.7 assists per game.
- Cal Baptist’s best rebounder is Hunter Goodrick, who averages 7.3 boards per game in addition to his 9.2 PPG average.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of Joe Quintana, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- Cameron Gooden’s points (15.6 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Trailblazers’ leaderboards.
- Tanner Christensen’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 9.5 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Utah Tech rebounding leaderboard.
- Noa Gonsalves is reliable from three-point range and leads the Trailblazers with 2.1 made threes per game.