Table of Contents
The Colorado Buffaloes (9-6, 1-3 Pac-12) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Oregon Ducks (8-6, 2-1 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buffaloes vs. Ducks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Arena: CU Events Center
Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Colorado has won six of 12 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- The Buffaloes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -141 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Buffaloes have put together a 6-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Ducks are 2-3 against the spread.
- Colorado’s average point total in outings this season is 146.1, 0.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Oregon Betting Stats & Info
- Oregon has won one of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Ducks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +117.
- The Ducks are 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ducks have a 2-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Oregon’s games this season is 10.8 fewer points than the point total of 146 for this outing.
Colorado vs. Oregon Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado Rank||Colorado AVG||Oregon AVG||Oregon Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado Buffaloes Leaders
- KJ Simpson leads the Buffaloes in points and assists per game, scoring 18.7 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- J’Vonne Hadley is Colorado’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.7 boards in each contest while scoring 9.8 points per game.
- Simpson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Buffaloes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- The Ducks’ Will Richardson racks up enough points (15.6 per game) and assists (5.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- N’Faly Dante’s stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 13.5 points and 1.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oregon rebounding leaderboard.
- Quincy Guerrier averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Ducks.