Table of Contents
The Northern Colorado Bears (5-9, 0-2 Big Sky) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Montana State Bobcats (8-7, 1-1 Big Sky) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Bears
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Greeley, Colorado
- Arena: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has been favored on the moneyline six times this season. They’ve finished 4-2 in those games.
- The Bobcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -140 or shorter.
- The Bobcats are 7-4-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Bears are 2-4 against the spread.
- The average point total in Montana State’s games this year is 3.5 fewer points than the over/under of 148.5 in this matchup.
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Colorado has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +116 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears are 5-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Bears are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Northern Colorado this year is 4.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Northern Colorado AVG||Northern Colorado Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Raequan Battle, who averages 16.7 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game.
- Jubrile Belo leads Montana State in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Darius Brown II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Battle makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- The Bears’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Dalton Knecht with 18.9 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson records more assists than any other Northern Colorado teammate with 3.7 per game. He also averages 12.6 points and pulls down 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Knecht is reliable from distance and leads the Bears with 2.4 made threes per game.