Table of Contents
WCC foes meet when the Santa Clara Broncos (13-4, 1-1 WCC) visit the Pepperdine Waves (7-8, 0-1 WCC) at Firestone Fieldhouse, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 5, 2023. The Waves are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 151.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Waves
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Malibu, California
- Arena: Firestone Fieldhouse
Santa Clara Betting Stats & Information
- Santa Clara has won nine of 10 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (90%).
- The Broncos have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- The Broncos have an 8-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Waves have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 1.5 points or more this season (0-5).
- The average point total for Santa Clara’s games this season is 9.4 fewer points than the over/under of 151.5 in this matchup.
Pepperdine Betting Stats & Info
- Pepperdine has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Waves have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +107 moneyline set for this game.
- The Waves are 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Waves are winless against the spread (0-5) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Pepperdine this year is 3.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Santa Clara vs. Pepperdine Season Stat Comparison
|Santa Clara Rank||Santa Clara AVG||Pepperdine AVG||Pepperdine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Santa Clara Broncos Leaders
- Brandin Podziemski leads the Broncos in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 18.4 points, grabbing 8.5 boards and dishing out 3.3 assists per game.
- Keshawn Justice makes more threes per game than any other member of the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Pepperdine Waves Leaders
- Maxwell Lewis sits at the top of the Waves scoring leaderboard with 19.4 points per game. He also grabs 5.9 rebounds and dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- Pepperdine’s leader in rebounds is Jevon Porter with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Mike Mitchell Jr. with 4.8 per game.
- Mitchell is dependable from deep and leads the Waves with 2.5 made threes per game.