Table of Contents
The UC Riverside Highlanders (9-5, 2-0 Big West) are 6-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the CSU Fullerton Titans (7-7, 1-1 Big West) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at UCR Student Recreation Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Titans
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: UCR Student Recreation Center
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Information
- UC Riverside has won 80% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (4-1).
- The Highlanders have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -267 or shorter.
- The Highlanders are 8-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Titans have a 2-0-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average point total in UC Riverside’s games this year is 12.7 more points than the over/under of 129.5 in this matchup.
CSU Fullerton Betting Stats & Info
- CSU Fullerton has won three of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Titans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +214 moneyline set for this game.
- The Titans are 7-4-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Titans are 2-0-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for CSU Fullerton this season is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Season Stat Comparison
|UC Riverside Rank||UC Riverside AVG||CSU Fullerton AVG||CSU Fullerton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Highlanders is Zyon Pullin, who scores 19.6 points and dishes out 4.1 assists per game.
- UC Riverside’s best rebounder is Flynn Cameron, who averages 5.3 boards per game in addition to his 10.1 PPG average.
- The Highlanders get the most three-point shooting production out of Cameron, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
CSU Fullerton Titans Leaders
- The Titans’ Latrell Wrightsell Jr. averages enough points (15.4 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Vincent Lee grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.9 points per game and adds one assist per game) which puts him at the top of the CSU Fullerton rebounding leaderboard.
- Wrightsell is the top shooter from deep for the Titans, hitting 2.5 threes per game.