Table of Contents
The Colgate Raiders (8-7, 2-0 Patriot) are at home in Patriot play against the Navy Midshipmen (8-6, 1-1 Patriot) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Raiders are favored by 9 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Midshipmen
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Hamilton, New York
- Arena: Cotterell Court
Colgate Betting Stats & Information
- Colgate is 6-6 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 50%).
- The Raiders have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -455 or shorter.
- The Raiders are 7-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Midshipmen are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Colgate’s average point total in outings this year is 153.3, 8.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Navy Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Navy has been the underdog seven times and won four of those games.
- The Midshipmen have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +328 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Midshipmen have compiled a 7-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Midshipmen have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 9 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average point total for Navy this season is 2.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colgate vs. Navy Season Stat Comparison
|Colgate Rank||Colgate AVG||Navy AVG||Navy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colgate Raiders Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Raiders is Tucker Richardson, who scores 15.3 points and dishes out 4.8 assists per game.
- Malcolm Baily is Colgate’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of nine boards in each contest while scoring 4 points per game.
- Oliver Lynch-Daniels leads the Raiders in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- Daniel Deaver has averaged 5.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Midshipmen leaderboards in those categories.
- Navy’s Tyler Nelson scores 13.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Nelson is reliable from deep and leads the Midshipmen with 2.6 made threes per game.