Table of Contents
The Portland Trail Blazers (19-18) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they try to end a five-game road losing streak when they take on the Indiana Pacers (21-18) on Friday, January 6, 2023 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and BSIN. The matchup has an over/under of 231.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pacers vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Friday, January 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Pacers Betting Stats & Information
- The Pacers have won five of the eight games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- Indiana has gone 5-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -119 or shorter (winning 62.5%).
- The Pacers have gone 24-15-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Pacers have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average total Indiana has had set in games this year is 0.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The Pacers have hit the over in 19 of their 37 games with a set total (51.4%).
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Trail Blazers have won nine out of the 19 games, or 47.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Portland has a record of 9-10, a 47.4% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by -102 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Trail Blazers are 20-16-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Trail Blazers have gone 11-7-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Portland this year is 6.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Trail Blazers games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
Pacers vs. Trail Blazers Season Stat Comparison
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton leads active Pacers’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 20.6 points and distributing 10.2 assists.
- Myles Turner’s averages this season are 16.7 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Pacers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.9 per contest.
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- Jerami Grant averages 22.5 points per game, while also pulling down 4.3 rebounds and racking up 2.7 assists per game.
- Jusuf Nurkic puts up 14.3 points, 9.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game, while Josh Hart adds 9.6 points, 8.3 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Anfernee Simons is the top shooter from distance for the Trail Blazers (among active players), hitting 3.8 threes per game.