Table of Contents
The Iowa Hawkeyes (8-6, 0-3 Big Ten) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 15 Indiana Hoosiers (10-3, 1-1 Big Ten) on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena as just 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 152.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Hoosiers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Arena: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa is 6-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Hawkeyes have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -113 or shorter.
- The Hawkeyes have a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hoosiers are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total in Iowa’s games this year is 0.1 fewer points than the total of 152.5 in this matchup.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- Indiana has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Hoosiers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -108 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Hoosiers have put together a 6-6-1 record against the spread.
- The Hoosiers have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 1.5 points or more this year (0-2).
- The average point total for Indiana this season is 7.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Iowa vs. Indiana Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Indiana AVG||Indiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hawkeyes is Kris Murray, who averages 20.4 points and 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Tony Perkins is Iowa’s best passer, dishing out 3.1 assists per game while scoring 11.3 PPG.
- Murray makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawkeyes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The Hoosiers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Trayce Jackson-Davis with 16.4 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Xavier Johnson dishes out more assists than any other Indiana teammate with 4.9 per game. He also averages 9.9 points and grabs 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Miller Kopp knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hoosiers.