Table of Contents
NEC foes meet when the Merrimack Warriors (3-13, 1-1 NEC) host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (7-9, 1-1 NEC) at Hammel Court, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 5, 2023. The Pioneers are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Pioneers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: North Andover, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hammel Court
Merrimack Betting Stats & Information
- Merrimack has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Warriors have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -128 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Warriors have compiled a 4-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Pioneers have a 4-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Merrimack’s average point total in outings this season is 121.4, 9.1 points below the over/under in this game.
Sacred Heart Betting Stats & Info
- Sacred Heart has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won twice.
- The Pioneers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +103 odds on them winning this game.
- The Pioneers’ ATS record is 6-9-0 this year.
- The Pioneers have a 4-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Sacred Heart’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.9 points, 13.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Merrimack vs. Sacred Heart Season Stat Comparison
|Merrimack Rank||Merrimack AVG||Sacred Heart AVG||Sacred Heart Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Merrimack Warriors Leaders
- Jordan Minor leads the Warriors in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 16.8 points, grabbing 8.1 rebounds and dishing out 2.5 assists per game.
- The Warriors get the most three-point shooting production out of Ziggy Reid, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
Sacred Heart Pioneers Leaders
- Nico Galette is the top scorer for the Pioneers with 16 points per game. He also tacks on 6.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his stats.
- The Sacred Heart leaders in rebounding and assists are Bryce Johnson with 7.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.1 points and 2.2 assists per game) and Brendan McGuire with 5.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.7 points and 4.2 rebounds per game).
- Joey Reilly averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pioneers.