Table of Contents
The Stanford Cardinal (5-9, 0-4 Pac-12) are favored (by 7.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the California Golden Bears (2-13, 1-3 Pac-12) on Friday, January 6, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 125 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cardinal vs. Golden Bears
- Game Day: Friday, January 6, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Berkeley, California
- Arena: Haas Pavilion
Stanford Betting Stats & Information
- Stanford has won 71.4% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-2).
- The Cardinal have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -359 or shorter.
- The Cardinal have a 6-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Golden Bears have a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The average total Stanford has had set in games this season is 8.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Cal Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Cal has been the underdog nine times and won one of those games.
- The Golden Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +270 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Bears are 6-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season, the Golden Bears are 5-3 against the spread.
- The average total for Cal’s games this season is 0.9 more points than the point total of 125 in this outing.
Stanford vs. Cal Season Stat Comparison
|Stanford Rank||Stanford AVG||Cal AVG||Cal Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stanford Cardinal Leaders
- The Cardinal scoring leader is Spencer Jones, who averages 12.3 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- James Keefe is Stanford’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.1 per game, while Ingram Harrison is its best passer, distributing three assists in each contest.
- The Cardinal get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
California Golden Bears Leaders
- Devin Askew is at the top of the Golden Bears scoring leaderboard with 16.1 points per game. He also grabs 3.6 rebounds and racks up 2.7 assists per game.
- Cal’s leader in rebounds is Lars Thiemann with 6.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Joel Brown with 2.7 per game.
- Askew hits 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Bears.