Table of Contents
The Dartmouth Big Green (4-11, 0-1 Ivy League) are big, 16-point underdogs as they attempt to break a six-game losing streak when they visit the Yale Bulldogs (10-4, 0-1 Ivy League) on Friday, January 6, 2023 at John J. Lee Amphitheater. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Big Green
- Game Day: Friday, January 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New Haven, Connecticut
- Arena: John J. Lee Amphitheater
Yale Betting Stats & Information
- Yale has won 85.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (6-1).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -2143 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 16-point underdogs this season, the Big Green are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average total Yale has had in its games this year is 2.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Dartmouth Betting Stats & Info
- Dartmouth has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won one (10%) of those contests.
- The Big Green have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1050 moneyline set for this game.
- The Big Green’s ATS record is 4-8-1 this year.
- The Big Green are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 16-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Dartmouth this year is seven points higher than this game’s over/under.
Yale vs. Dartmouth Season Stat Comparison
|Yale Rank||Yale AVG||Dartmouth AVG||Dartmouth Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- Matt Knowling leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, putting up 16.2 points and 5.1 boards per game.
- Yale’s best passer is Bez Mbeng, who averages 2.9 assists per game to go with his 7 PPG scoring average.
- John Poulakidas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Dartmouth Big Green Leaders
- Ryan Cornish’s points (11.2 per game) and assists (2.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Big Green’s leaderboards.
- Dame Adelekun is at the top of the Dartmouth rebounding leaderboard with 7.5 rebounds per game. He also scores 10.8 points and adds 1.9 assists per game.
- Cade Haskins is the most prolific from deep for the Big Green, hitting 1.6 threes per game.