Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player props for J.K. Dobbins ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens (10-6) ready for an AFC North matchup in Week 18 against the Cincinnati Bengals (11-4) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
J.K. Dobbins Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 8, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 59.5 (+100)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Stats
- This season Dobbins has racked up 92 carries for 520 yards (65 per game) and two scores.
- He also has grabbed seven passes for 42 yards (5.3 yards per game) and one score this season.
- He has accounted for 9.4% of his team’s 32 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- He has received 92 of his team’s 499 carries this season (18.4%).
- Dobbins has stayed on his feet for 161 rushing yards after contact this season.
- In his three career matchups against the Bengals, Dobbins averaged 14.7 rushing yards per game, 44.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Dobbins has never run for more than 59.5 yards against the Bengals.
- Dobbins has not rushed for a touchdown versus the Bengals.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Steelers (1/1/2023): 17 carries, 93 yardsvs. Falcons (12/24/2022): 12 carries, 59 yardsat Browns (12/17/2022): 13 carries, 125 yards