Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Josh Allen for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. AFC East rivals meet in Week 18 when Allen and the Buffalo Bills (12-3) take the field against the New England Patriots (8-8) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Josh Allen Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 8, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 257.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 38.5 (-110)
Josh Allen Passing Stats
- Allen has thrown for 4,029 yards (268.6 per game) while completing 63.4% of his passes, with 32 TDs and 13 INTs.
- In addition he has 746 rushing yards on 115 carries with seven TDs, averaging 49.7 yards per game.
- Allen ranks 11th in the league with 22.7 completed passes per game (340 total completions this season).
- Allen has racked up 2,485 air yards on completed passes, which ranks first in the NFL.
- The Bills, who rank fifth in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 57.3% of the time while running the football 42.7% of the time.
Against New England
- In four matchups against the Patriots, Allen averaged 247.5 passing yards per game, 10.0 yards less than his over/under for Sunday.
- Allen threw for more yards than this game’s 257.5-yard over/under two times in that span.
- Allen threw one touchdown pass in each of those matchups against the Patriots, while throwing multiple TDs in three matchups.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (12/24/2022): 15-of-26 (57.7%), 172 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs; 6 carries, 41 yards, 1 TDvs. Dolphins (12/17/2022): 25-of-40 (62.5%), 304 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs; 10 carries, 77 yardsvs. Jets (12/11/2022): 16-of-27 (59.3%), 147 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 10 carries, 47 yards, 1 TD