Table of Contents
The Loyola Marymount Lions (11-5, 1-1 WCC) and the BYU Cougars (12-5, 2-0 WCC) meet in a game bookmakers have posted as a pick ’em at Gersten Pavilion on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Gersten Pavilion
Loyola Marymount Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Marymount has been the moneyline favorite seven times this season. They’ve finished 5-2 in those games.
- The Lions have not played a game with moneyline odds of -113 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lions have put together a 9-6-0 record against the spread.
- Loyola Marymount’s average point total in outings this year is 146.9, 3.4 points higher than the total in this game.
BYU Betting Stats & Info
- This season, BYU has won three out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Cougars have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -108 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cougars’ ATS record is 7-7-1 this year.
- BYU’s games this season have averaged a total of 143.8 points, 0.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Marymount vs. BYU Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Marymount Rank||Loyola Marymount AVG||BYU AVG||BYU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- Cameron Shelton leads the Lions in points and assists per game, scoring 18.3 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Keli Leaupepe is Loyola Marymount’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.9 boards in each contest while scoring 13.9 points per game.
- The Lions get the most three-point shooting production out of Chance Stephens, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
BYU Cougars Leaders
- Rudi Williams averages 12.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cougars.
- The BYU leaders in rebounding and assists are Fousseyni Traore with 8.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.6 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Dallin Hall with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.8 points and 2.1 rebounds per game).
- Jaxson Robinson is reliable from deep and leads the Cougars with 2.1 made threes per game.