Table of Contents
Before Mack Hollins hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on ABC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Hollins and the Las Vegas Raiders (6-10) ready for an AFC West matchup in Week 18 with the Kansas City Chiefs (13-3) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Mack Hollins Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 7, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-120)
Mack Hollins Receiving Stats
- Hollins’ 55 grabs (on 91 targets) have netted him 675 yards (42.2 per game) and four TDs.
- Hollins has been the target of 91 of his team’s 550 passing attempts this season, or 16.5% of the target share.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 39 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.3%.
Against Kansas City
- Hollins collected zero receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Chiefs, 35.5 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Hollins has never gone over 35.5 yards receiving.
- Hollins did not have a touchdown catch in that game against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/1/2023): 3 receptions, 40 yardsat Steelers (12/24/2022): 1 reception, 7 yardsvs. Patriots (12/18/2022): 4 receptions, 40 yards, 1 TD