Table of Contents
The Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-11, 0-1 MAC) are at home in MAC play against the Central Michigan Chippewas (6-8, 1-0 MAC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Eagles are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Chippewas
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Arena: George Gervin GameAbove Center
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Michigan has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it lost both of those games.
- The Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
- The Eagles have a 4-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Chippewas have a 4-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Eastern Michigan has had in its games this season is 7.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Central Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Central Michigan has been the underdog eight times and won one of those games.
- The Chippewas have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -102 moneyline set for this game.
- The Chippewas have a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Chippewas have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Central Michigan this year is 9.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Michigan vs. Central Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Michigan Rank||Eastern Michigan AVG||Central Michigan AVG||Central Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Emoni Bates, who averages 20.3 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Tyson Acuff is Eastern Michigan’s best passer, distributing 2.8 assists per game while scoring 13.1 PPG.
- Bates leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Central Michigan Chippewas Leaders
- Kevin Miller collects 18.5 points and tacks on 5.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Chippewas’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Brian Taylor is at the top of the Central Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 6.1 rebounds per game. He also scores 14.5 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Jesse Zarzuela makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Chippewas.