Table of Contents
The Memphis Tigers (11-4, 1-1 AAC) are heavy favorites (-14) as they look to continue a 10-game home winning streak when they take on the East Carolina Pirates (10-6, 1-2 AAC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at FedExForum. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
Memphis Betting Stats & Information
- Memphis has a 9-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 81.8% of those games).
- The Tigers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1224 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 7-8-0 ATS this season.
- Memphis’ average point total in matchups this year is 149.7, 2.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
East Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- This season, East Carolina has won four out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +725.
- The Pirates have an 11-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for East Carolina this season is 8.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Memphis vs. East Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Memphis Rank||Memphis AVG||East Carolina AVG||East Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Tigers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Tigers is Kendric Davis, who scores 20.4 points and dishes out 6.1 assists per game.
- Memphis’ best rebounder is DeAndre Williams, who averages 7.5 boards per game in addition to his 15.5 PPG average.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Davis, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
East Carolina Pirates Leaders
- Javon Small racks up 15.7 points and tacks on 5.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pirates’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Brandon Johnson grabs 9.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.1 points per game and adds 2.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the East Carolina rebounding leaderboard.
- Small is the most prolific from distance for the Pirates, hitting two threes per game.