Table of Contents
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (8-7, 1-3 Big Ten) visit the Minnesota Golden Gophers (6-7, 0-3 Big Ten) after losing three road games in a row. The Cornhuskers are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cornhuskers vs. Golden Gophers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Williams Arena
Nebraska Betting Stats & Information
- Nebraska has won all six games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Cornhuskers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -172 or shorter.
- The Cornhuskers have gone 6-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Gophers have a 3-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Nebraska’s average total in matchups this year has been 132.7, 4.7 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- Minnesota has been underdogs in eight games this season and won one (12.5%) of those contests.
- The Golden Gophers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +140.
- The Golden Gophers are 5-8-0 ATS this year.
- The Golden Gophers are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Minnesota’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 129.6 points, 1.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nebraska vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Nebraska Rank||Nebraska AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nebraska Cornhuskers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Cornhuskers is Derrick Walker, who averages 13.7 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Sam Griesel leads Nebraska in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 10.6 points per contest.
- The Cornhuskers get the most three-point shooting production out of C.J. Wilcher, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- The Golden Gophers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Dawson Garcia with 14.2 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper dishes out more assists than any other Minnesota player with 6.6 per game. He also scores 10.4 points and grabs four rebounds per game.
- Jamison Battle is reliable from deep and leads the Golden Gophers with 2.6 made threes per game.