Table of Contents
The New Mexico State Aggies (7-8, 0-3 WAC) are 5-point favorites as they look to end a three-game home losing streak when they host the Cal Baptist Lancers (9-7, 1-2 WAC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Pan American Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Lancers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Arena: Pan American Center
|New Mexico State||-5||136.5|
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Information
- So far this season, the Aggies have put together a 4-7-1 record against the spread.
- The Lancers have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- New Mexico State’s average point total in matchups this season is 143.9, 7.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Info
- The Lancers are 7-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Lancers have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Cal Baptist’s games this season is 5.8 fewer points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
New Mexico State vs. Cal Baptist Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico State Rank||New Mexico State AVG||Cal Baptist AVG||Cal Baptist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Deshawndre Washington leads the Aggies in rebounds and assists. Washington averages 12.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 4.6 assists per game.
- New Mexico State’s leading scorer is Xavier Pinson, who tallies 13.3 points a game in addition to his 3.3 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Pinson leads the Aggies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- Joe Quintana sits at the top of the Lancers scoring leaderboard with 10.7 points per game. He also collects 2.3 rebounds and racks up 1.9 assists per game.
- Cal Baptist’s leader in rebounds is Hunter Goodrick with 6.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Taran Armstrong with 4.8 per game.
- Quintana is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Lancers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.